This is a start but now obsolete.
Sources / references for much of the information supplied on this site:
2) Public Record Office London WO171/4132 dated 2nd June 1945
3) DP operations in the British Zone as at 6th May 1947" is from: Imperial War Museum, London, personal papers of B.F.N. Lewis. - Stefan Schroeder, Historian and Head of the Town Archives of Greven/Westphalia, Germany
4) United Nations Archives, New York, PAG-4/3.011.2.0.2:71, file 212 (Assembly Centre Population Reports)
5) National Archives, Paris, France (CARAN), AJ 43, 1117. Institute for Temporary History (Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte), Munich, Germany: Fi01.107-0017 up to Fi01.107-0038.
6) National Archives, Paris, France (CARAN), AJ 43, 1120. Institute for Temporary History (Institut fue Zeitgeschichte), Munich, Germany: Fi01. 107-0100 up to Fi01.107-0107.
7) Mark R. Elliott, Pawns of Yalta. Soviet refugees and America's role in their repatriation, Urbana/London 1982.
8) Nikolai Tolstoy, Victims of Yalta, London 1979.
9) Nicholas Bethell, The Last Secret: Forcible Repatriation to Russia, 1944-1947, London 1976.
10) Malcolm J. Proudfoot, European Refugees, 1939-1952: A study in forced population movement, London 1957.
...and much, much more!
European Archives: http://councilforeuropeanstudies.org/resources/libraries-archives?gclid=COawguPSm8ICFVCCMgodPToARw